Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My First Blog Under the Sun


Here I am sitting beside my wife at 1:56 am in Kingman, Arizona in a Flying J truckstop. Finally, I am willing to start writing about our lives and adventures and all the people we have met along the way. There have truly been a few thousand places and people that we have had the opportunity to share our lives with.

I must let you know I've been told by many around me at times that I like to go into a lecture mode of teaching, when having conversation with whoever it may be. So I look forward to telling stories and seeking out blog advertisers to write for. But most of all I want to have fun, taking the time to share our stories about where we've been and what we've learned from people, places, topics and material objects.

Please join me in adding your comments about any of the above that you may be inquisitive about. By leaving a comment, it also gives me a chance to come over to your blog or website and learn about you. I look forward to the adventure of blogging.



Cephas,
of the House of Bashan


Add to Technorati Favorites


3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging. You may want to check out MyBlogLog.com to get a jump start :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The site looks great and I look forward to seeing more pages develop and to hearing your stories as you bud as a blogger. Enjoy the experience.

    ReplyDelete